Friday, July 23, 2010

one month and a half

Oliver is 6 weeks old and growing quickly! He had a checkup today where we learned that he weighs 12 pounds already!
He's sleeping well, eating well, and getting lots of kisses from his sister, as the pictures below will show you:
















Sasha has become a great little helper. She always brings me water while I'm nursing Oliver, helps us change his diapers, and even helps us with the groceries!



She was also thrilled to be able to hold him all by herself!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Aria, he is unbelievably adorable. These pictures sooooo warmed my heart, but made me even more anxious to see you in a few weeks. Wow 12 pounds -- I guess that powder mixture I brought you is really working. And that little chin that sits on top of that second chin - makes you just want to nibble it. I love him in red. It makes his eyes look so big and dark. Is he starting to recognize people? Thank you thank you for posting these precious pictures.

    ReplyDelete